Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Bueno & Crunchie Lollipop Ice Cream


Project II today was making the very simple lollipop ice cream with just 2 ingredients - Whipping/Heavy cream + chocolate of your choice! I went for Crunchie & Kinder Brueno! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹


I am using with reference to this Video recipe which my fren tagged me on. Looks so delicious that cant be forgo. 


It took us less than 10mins to squash the chocolate and pour the cream in. I sit them in their wrapper, on a disposable cup, put in a plastic food wrapper before putting in to freezer for 2hrs before taking them out to ‘roll’ in the melted chocolate. Drop some sprinkles and we are done!


To be honest, I feel the taste is so so. Need loads of chocolate and lesser cream if you wan to have more ommphh.. still worth a try for some fun!





No comments: