Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Sea Salt Chocolate Tart w/Christmas Choux



 Actually wanna make some sea salt chocolate tart and last nite during a meeting, we were talking about christmas tree made up of choux! 


Then it somehow brought me thinking to combine them
both and also have a chance to try out fixing a christmas tree with my choux! 


I would prefer using chocolate callets as the hershey chips cant really set well. It is more like flowy chocolate filling when u bite it! Tastewise, it is good cos I am using the sea salt chips! So tasty with the bits of sea salt sprinkle on top of the tarts! 


I lightly assemble the choux on my 6” tart, filled with the chocolate filling. Carefully adding some toothpicks for those choux above to secure them! Wearing a santa hat for my tree! Ta-daaa~~ So cute!!!

Sea Salt Chocolate Filling
125ml Whipping cream
110g Hershey sea salt choc chip (works better with choc callet)
Sea salt for garnish

Choux recipe is here
Tart recipe is here

1) Put water in pot and put in steam rack. Saute mode Hi
2) Place pot with whipping cream on rack and wait for water to bring to boil
3) Add in chocolate chips, close lid and off power. Wait 3-5mins
4) Open and stir them well. Used as desired. 

No comments: