Monday, May 24, 2021

Pumpkin & Corn Soup (Hot & Cold Blender)

 

Decided to make some soup to go along with our dinner tonite. I made grilled pork chop and chicken chop, serve along with some salads and snack platter. ❤️ 

Hub says taste like Mos burger corn chowder. A hint of ice cream to him as well. But overall I feel it does taste a bit like corn chowder with the faint corn taste, and when u nibble on the corn, it adds a texture to the soup. Quite like the taste of it. 


No-greasy stove top to clean up and grill everything in my Ninja foodi while the Blender is cooking my soup! All ready at the same time! 


First time trying the clean mode! Love self cleaning kitchen gadget. I can turn them on to clean while loading my dishwasher and washing up those that cant go in the dishwasher. Love the time saving intelligent gadgets that brings me joy! 😍

Pumpkin & Corn Soup
300g Pumpkin, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
2clove garlic
20g butter
800ml cream (i used whipping cream)
400ml fresh milk
2Tbsp homemade chicken powder
1/2bowl corn kernels

1) Put garlic, onions and butter. Turn on Hot&Cold blender, saute mode. (Video I pressed wrongly)
2) Once completed, pour in pumpkin, milk, cream and press Smooth Soup. 
3) Once cycle is complete, pour in corn kernels and chicken powder. Press cook, high temp. Serve warm! 

No comments: