Monday, August 31, 2020

Peanut butter cookies



Saw this recipe and was intrigued to try as it only require 3 ingredients - Peanut butter, brown sugar and 1 egg! I wanna a bit of crunch so I added 2Tbsp of plain flour. Thankfully it turns out well!


I use ice cream scoop for the first tray in. It is so cute and doesnt spread during baking. Great! 


I made some that was in the same pattern as the recipe owner. So cute! The checkers details reminds me of McVites and I dunno why. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ LOL! 

Overall, I would say its a simple and great recipe for Peanut butter lover. But on the sweetness level, I would need to drop a bit of the sugar! Peanut fragrance is so yums! Texture is chewy with a bit of crunch. Try them soon!!

Peanut Butter Cookie (adapted and slightly modified from RecipeTin)
240g Peanut butter
200g Brown sugar
1 egg
2Tbsp Plain flour

Added some choc chips

1) Mix all ingredients together. Using an ice cream scoop and drop them on baking paper.
2) Bake them at 180deg for 12mins. Cool fully before storing in airtight container.



No comments: