Thursday, May 13, 2021

Mushroom Fish Soup (Hot & Cold Blender)


A simple soup to try out the Hot & Cold Blender! Oh I love it! I haven read the manual but anyhow explore πŸ™ˆ And I dunno if I am right or wrong, but when I used the Cook mode, pressing on the Temp buttons while cooking, pauses the cooking mode. Thats when I added in my ingredients! 


I still used my Ninjafoodi for cooking the rest of the dinner. Pressure cook the fish, rice and warming up the briyani from my neighbour! So yummy! So kids had this simple soup along with Sesame Furikake Jap rice! ❤️


Simple to use but only flaw I felt it had was I need muscle arms! πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻


Mushroom Fish Soup (Hot & Cold Blender)
4cup Water
1Tbsp Homemade chicken powder
3 Portobello mushroom
1 Tomato
Fish slices
Crab claws
Spinach
Shallot oil to taste

1) Put water in jar. Add tomatoes, mushrooms n chicken powder. Switch on, Press cook, High Temp and let it cook. 
2) I press on ‘High’ button after 10mins, and add in fish slices. Press ‘High’ again n resume cooking for another 5mins.
3) Press ‘High’ again and add in spinach then cook for 3mins. Stop machine and scoop out on serving bowls. 
4) I added in some crab claws and cook on High for 10mins. Serve with soup earlier. 
(Last min decision to add them πŸ™ˆ)

No comments: