Thursday, June 17, 2021

Mala Xiang Guo - TM

 

Been craving for mlxg (mala xiang guo) for a while and lazy to cook as only me and hub eats it. But the crave gets too much so I decided to as my lil helper to cook it while I busy with the kids dishes. 

All it took was barely 15mins and I jus use whatever I can dig frm my fridge and add wat I love to eat. Added some shabu, sausages, rice cakes and veg. Yums! 


This is my fav mala sauce. 🤤


Lovely dinner tonite 😍


Mala Xiang Guo
2Tbsp Mala Paste (pic as attached, I got it frm Yue Hwa)
1/3 cup of water
1Tbsp cooking oil
garlic slices
pork shabu
sausages
ladyfingers
bringjal
mushrooms

1) Add oil to mixing bowl. Put in garlic and mushrooms. Cover with lid
5mins, 100deg, reverse spoon
2) Add in all remaining ingredients and water. Cover with lid
5mins, 100deg, reverse spoon 
3) Do a quick stir and cover back with lid. (Add more water if needed, I didnt)
3mins, 120deg, reverse spoon
4) Dish out and serve
5) To wash. Add a small drip of dishwashing liquid, 1 bowl of water. 
Pre-clean mode, universal

No comments: