Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Baked Cheesecake w/Oreo


Been a while since I baked after giving birth.. Was talking to my helper about my glorious baking days. And since I have been wanting to have cakes & such due to always hungry from breastfeeding thus decided to bake my own. 

Tried the recipe that I saved from Japan tasemade. Doesnt require my kitchenaid and I took out my blender and thats all I need. Fast fast ran and prepare the ingredients, popped into the oven while my poor helper have to pacify the noti lil king.. 




After 40mins, cool them for about 2-3hours and into the fridge it goes. Had 1 after dinner and find that it taste good. Only bad was the lemon zest that I itchy hands and throw them in! Haiz~~ Shall make them again!! 

Baked Cheesecake (slightly modified from Japan Tastemade
200g Creamcheese
100ml Heavy Cream
2 Eggs
40g Sugar
1Tbsp Cornflour
1Tbsp Lemon Juice

*I use oreo cookie for base and some to decorate

1) Blend all above ingredients in blender. Put 1 oreo in each cupcake liners, pour cheesecake batter til 90% full.
2) Bake in a preheat oven at 160deg for 40mins.
3) Cool completely before chilling in fridge. 

No comments: