Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Deep Fried Pork Chop Battle


Tried a new recipe that mimic the DTF, for the kids and hubby to try and see which they prefer as compared to old school simple ‘soda-biang’ crumbs pork chop. All prefer old school pork chop but I personally prefer the DTF-alike recipe. Maybe the steps doesnt involve the dipping in beaten eggs, soda-biang crumbs and make it much easier to prepare and cook. 😂

So I used this recipe from Meatmen and I liked it! Very simple and fail-proof even for beginner.. I seriously think it’s worth a try if you are a pork chop lover! Especially goes well with plain rice or even on a plate of egg fried rice! Super DTF feel~

So here I will share ny recipe, simple marinates and for you to try for yourself. Let me know which one you prefer! Or share wih me if you have any good pork chop recipes! 

Old School Soda-Biang Pork Chop
Approx 6-7 Pork chops
1 Tbsp sesame oil
2Tbsp Lt Soy Saucr
3Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1Tbsp Huatiao
1Tbsp cornflour
Dash of pepper

1) Mix all and preferably marinate at leaat 2-3hrs before
2) Prepare beaten eggs, crushed soda-biang
3) Dip pork chop in beaten eggs, then the soda-biang crumbs and fry over medium heat
4) Serve warm

No comments: