Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Breadmaker bread loaf



Saw this recipe shared by a facebook page that sells product in Taiwan. Chanced upon this breadmaker recipe and decided to try out! 


First day I tried kneading with the breadmaker. I made 1/2 batch into mini sausage buns and 1/2 jnto a plain pumpkin seed loaf. Results is soft fluffy bread! But the loaf bread is slightly drier the next day tho still very soft. 


Today I totally leave it to knead and bake in the breadmaker. Personally after slicing, I can notice that the bread is even softer as compared to yday’s loaf! I will be back to review after tomorrow’s texture! 


Breadmaker Bread Loaf Recipe (adapted from here)
190g Milk
20g Butter
5g salt
20g Sugar
250g Bread flour
5g Yeast

1) Follow above sequence and select ‘Sweet bread’ mode. I added in mixed nuts when the dough is doing 2nd knead! Yum!! 

No comments: