Sunday, March 24, 2019

Chiffon with my cute stamp!


Saw a fellow baker who did her chiffon with the stamp! So cute to resist and so I also carted 1 from Taobao! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Never regret getting as it makes the cuppies looks even cuter in that size. Today I am using this recipe from this baker in her facebook page. She shared a lot of her chiffon recipes, you should take a look! Loved how her chiffon doesnt sink in and it still so bouncy and rounded top! So needed to learn and keep on practising.

I am using her basic original recipe for cuppies. I added and adjust the ingredients so that I can make them into pandan and chocolate flavour. Kids will get to bring them to school tml! 

Original Chiffon Cupcakes
50g Cake flour
40g milk
20g Oil
3 yolks

3 whites
45g sugar

Pandan: Add 1 tsp of pandan paste to above recipe
Chocolate: Add 1 tsp of vanilla paste and sub 10g of cake flour with cocoa powder

1) Mix cake batter til smooth
2) Beat whites til frothy and add sugar. Continue to beat til soft glossy peaks
3) Add 1/3 of whites to batter and mix well. Fold in remaining whites. 
4) Bake at 180deg for 40-45mins or til top is nicely browned.

No comments: