Friday, March 1, 2019

Easy Stir Fry Noodles


Inspired by RecipeTin, I have tried stir frying this noodles twice, both attempts using different kind of noodles. My first was using maggi mee as per her recipe. It was yummy and delicious even tho I didnt add any hoisin sauce. Today I tried with egg noodles and it taste even better, in my views. 


This require 1 pot, frm blanching noodles, stir frying the ingredients before tossing the blanched noodles in the wok! Definitely the way to my family’s stomach! All love this rendition, especially my 3 kids. Therefore, sharing with you the ‘sauce’ i came up with so that you can have a try too! But if you want RecipeTin’s recipe, here you go! 

Easy Stir Fry Noodles (served 6-7 adults) 
8-9 portion of egg noodles, blanched
Minced meat of your choice, I used chicken
Carrot strips
Spinach
Onion, cut into thin strips
Garlic, 1 tsp chopped

Sauce: 1 cup water, 1/2tbsp dark soy sauce, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1-2 drips of fish gravy, pepper

1) Sautee onions til transparent. Add in carrots and garlic and stir fry til fragrant.
2) Add in minced chicken and stir them well.
3) Add in above sauce when chicken is 80% cooked. Toss in spinach as well.
4) Once ingredients is cooked, toss noodles and mix them well. Add a bit of water if too dry. Serve warm. 

No comments: