Saturday, April 13, 2019

Pandan + Chocolate Marble Bread


Since my Chocolate marbled bread is so well-liked by my kids, I decided to try making pandan and chocolate this round! Using back the same recipe, I only made some changes to the pandan paste which I will shared below later. For the main bread dough, I only replace chocolate milk instead of fresh milk. If you wan a stronger chocolate flavoured bread, you can add 1-2tbsp cocoa powder to the chocolate milk and stir them well too! I prefer a mild taste so that it is less heaty. 😬😬

Wrapping remains the same and I am using this method to braid my bread which is easier for me. Hope the image helps to show how i twist them.


As I expected, there chocolate is very lightly hint of chocolate but pandan flavour is nice! Try it!!


Pandan Paste
2tsp pandan paste
45g plain flour
60g milk
40g sugar
10g butter

1) I mix all together then cook over stove to form a paste.
2) Put on cling n shape into a small rectangular shape. Chill for use later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually no matter if someone doesn't be aware
of afterward its up to other people that they will help, so here it takes place.