Friday, January 15, 2021

Baked Miso Cod


 Simple baked miso cod with sides and soup for dinner today! The kind of fast and simple dinner meal preparation without a greasy kitchen to clean up! 

I marinated the cod fish in the morning and left it in the fridge til dinner. Popped them into my Ninjafoodi and its ready in 15mins. Only need to brush the marinade while baking halfway thru. As easy as that! 

Along I use my thermomix to boil veg, cook mushroom while my cod is baking. Then went on to make my garlic bread once the cod is done! In 35mins, I have a yummy and sumptuous dinner for all! (Yakitori and lagsane is frozen food) 


Miso Cod
1Tbsp miso paste
1Tbsp mirin
pepper
pasley flakes

1) Marinate for at least 30mins
2) Keep marinade aside and line cod in Ninjafoodi, bake at 180deg x 15mins
3) Halfway baking, open and brush marinade then flip over and brush with marinade too
4) Serve warm

Garlic spread
1 garlic, chopped
1tsp salt
40g butter
parsley flakes

1) Mix above well
2) Spread over bread and bake 130deg x 5mins

No comments: