Thursday, January 14, 2021

Crispy airfried chicken wings

 


Been planning meals so I can do my cooking in my Thermomix and NinjaFoodi so that I dun have much cleaning after dinner. This 2 gadgets really helps me in the cooking and really no greasy kitchen after that! 

Simply marinate the chicken wings, grill them then aircrisp them for a crispier exterior. This is so simple. And while I am grilling the chicken wings, Thermomix is cooking rice, steaming fish and eggs at the same time! 

Subscribe to my youtube channels for more cooking videos/tips : https://youtube.com/channel/UCg8wK6risXM7xYYOV0vnIFQ

Airfried Chicken Wings (Makes 5 3-joint chicken wings)
1Tbsp Seaame oil
1Tbsp light soy sauce
1Tbsp chinese wine
2Tbsp onion powder
2Tbsp potato starch
pinch of pepper

1) Marinate chicken with above and set it aside for at least 3-4hours
2) Grill chicken wings at for 15mins, flipping them halfway
3) Aircrisp for 2mins at 160deg. Serve warm

No comments: