Saturday, February 27, 2021

Simple bulgogi beef/pork wraps

 

Following the Tik Tok wrap challenge style of wrapping, I finally had time to try them! 


I did a light marination with our favourite bulgogi sauce and leave it to chill in the fridge while I washed up my lettuce and fry an egg omelette.


Afterwhich i grill them seperately for 10mins each with light stirring in between. Really simple and easy as lunch can be done so fast without an oily kitchen to clean up! I shld have also make my omelette in the pot which I forgot about it and got my gal to fry for me while I was busy preparing the lettuce. So, point to note for my next round! 1 less pan to wash!! 


 Lunch is served in 20mins odd and its the kids favourite meal! Yummy!! Check out my short video of wrapping them! Love this new style of wrapping as it is easier to eat for the kids and less droppings of the sauce and ingredients. 😋 



Bulgogi Pork/Beef Wrap
1 plate pork or beef shabu, cut to strips
2Tbsp bulgogi sauce
1Tbsp sesame oil
1Tbsp hua tiao
Pepper
Red onion, slices

1) Prepare shabu and marinate with onion slices and sauces for 30mins
2) Lay them evenly, try not to overlap them in the airfryer basket. Grill mode x 10mins 
**Note halfway through to give a quick stir to make sure it is evenly cook
3) Serve along with washed lettuce and egg omelette with your preferred dressings

No comments: