Saturday, December 1, 2018

Ice Cream Logcake


Been thinking what to get for dessert for the christmas gathering this weekend. Deciding on fruits bowl, small logcake, making them myself and many more! Then I decided to make use of the ice cream we made on Thursday and Ice Cream Logcake it shall be! 

Using back an old recipe I used previously, I made my swissroll and cool them before coating with ice cream. Roll in cling and freeze again before coating it with whipped cream and deco it! Yes, I topped with my meringue christmas tree


Kids helped with making the swissroll today! Loads of fun as I slowly let them get involved in more of the preparation steps. The whipping of egg whites was hilarious as both felt arms aching after holding the handheld machine for a short while. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ε¦ˆε¦ˆζ˜―ζœ‰η»ƒθΏ‡ηš„ε’―!


The logcake was small but full of my love to all my friends! And they love it too. Its not overly sweet paired with the homemade ice cream too. Been a while since i made ice cream cake or logcake, glad it turns out well! Along with my simple feast for the gathering. 

No comments: