Friday, January 31, 2020

Easy pizza



Bookmarked and has been wanting to try this recipe. As the original recipe can make 4 big pizza, I decided to half the recipe and adjusted slightly.


Sideview of the pizza base, its really yummy. Hub says its the nicest pizza I ever made! 🤷‍♀️ Too hungry or maybe really good? Even youngest had 2 slices. Top it with sausages, tomato and cheese = PERFECT!


The recipe only require to mix into a dough and leave it to proof. All I need to do was roll it up n top with my pizza ingredients. Yummy!! 

Pizza base (adapted from BiggerBolderBaking)
(A)
90ml milk, warmed
1tsp sugar
1tsp yeast

(B)
250g plain flour
1tsp salt
1tsp baking powder

(C)
1 egg
90g greek yogurt

1) Mix warm milk with sugar n yeast and stir well. Sit for 15mins.
2) Mix (B) in a big mixing bowl and set aside.
3) Mix (C) well
4) Add yeast mixture into the dry ingredients, then add in egg mixture
5) Mix well until it forms a dough
6) Cling wrap n leave to proof for 1.5-2hours. Use as desired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried this recipe, the dough was sooo difficult to form even after I doubled the amount of flour (+-500g, yr recipe 250g) used. I wonder how you could make the pizza successfully.