Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Milo Doggy Cookies


Made this milo doggy cookies as wanted to make something cute and fun to destress. Decided to make milo related since I jus got a pack of Milo Gao Kosong recently. 

Using this recipe from Happy Home Baking, she also modified it from her version of horlicks. I was very intrigued as the recipe doesnt uses any SUGAR! Yes, I read the recipe a few times to be sure of it! And milo is already very sweet so I usually get the kosong version which also taste sweet so I thought of giving it a try! 

The cookies is crunchy on the outside but crumble once u bite into them. Love the pairing with the Kokokrunch as it really enhance the milo taste. What I love is that perhaps its Milo kosong, it taste like Dark choc milo!! I honestly love it!! My youngest couldnt wait and took 2 at a time! 

Milo doggy cookie (Adapted from Happy Home Baking)
180g Butter
80g Milo powder
200g Cake flour
25g Milk powder (I left 12g and replace with corn flour)
25g Corn flour

Some choc chips & kokokrunch for deco

1) Cream butter and milo til creamy
2) Add in cake flour, milk powder and corn flour n mix well
3) Scoop n roll into balls
4) Deco with kokokrunch and chcoc chips
5) Bake at 180deg for 20-25mins

No comments: