Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Airfryer Salmon


Been enticed by a neighbour to airfry/bake salmon with breadcrumbs. Being lazy, I didnt dig out my new pack of breadcrumbs. Instead I anyhow mix up a dressing to spread over the salmon, airfry them for dinner! 

Our usual salmon is always panfry then top with teriyaki sauce or just panfry n squeeze some lemon juice. This is a new variation and glad that the kids take to it well. Surprisingly very nice with a hint of lemon-sour and not overly creamy or garlicky! 


I asked the kids if its nice, and I believe the picture says a THOUSAND words! I, myself also surprise at the end product! Its nice and not overly gelat. Yuns!! Gonna document it down so I can refer to the amount of sauces used! 


Our spread for dinner tonite! 

Airfryer Salmon
300g Salmon, cut into 2 and slit
2Tbsp Mayo
1Tbsp lemon juice
dash of parsley flakes
dash of pepper
dash of ginger powder
some salt
2tsp chopped garlic

1) Mix above condiments in a bowl and spread over salmon
2) Wrap in baking paper and airfry for 25mins at 160deg

No comments: