Monday, February 24, 2020

Double chocolate chips muffins II


Using another recipe that I bookmarked recently. The method seems easy and straightforward too, only setback is I always lazy to melt chocolate! Hahaha.. 

Decided to bring my butt to work so that the kids can bring to school for snack break on Tuesday. I topped 6 of them with banana slices and 6 with peppermint chunks. Need to use up my ripe bananas too! Heee.. 


The smell from baking these while I am washing up and preparing my ingredients for dinner is amazing! So therapeutic! I love the smell of baking ❤️❤️


OMG!! So so so rich n moist! Super love the rich chocolate taste! TRY IT!!!



Double chocolate muffins (adapted from BiggerBolderBaking)
71g Plain four
37g Cocoa powder
1/2tsp Baking powder
1/4tsp Salt
115g Brown sugar
2 eggs
71g Yogurt
115g Oil
1tsp Vanilla extract
115g semi sweet choc, melted
some choc chips to mix in

1) Melt chocolate and let it cool a bit
2) Set dry ingredients in a bowl
3) Stir sugar, eggs, yogurt, vanilla and oil into melted chocolate
4) Mix in dry ingredients and then chocolate chips, do not overmix
5) Scoop almost full and top with more toppings of your choice
6) Bake at 180-200deg x25mins


No comments: