Monday, April 2, 2012

Mexican Coffee Bun aka Rotiboy

mexican coffee bun
Made a new variation today and spur of the moment that I decided to make something different despite feeling so lazy and tired thru'out the day. It was so yummy that it brighten my day up immediately, especially when hubby need to travel again. Oh, as I write, I already missing him liao.. sob sob =(
Anyway, this is a good recipe, worth doing it again for hubby to try when he is back. Even my nice neighbour loves it.. hahhaa.. So here's the recipe, Mexican Coffee Bun.
Anyway, i changed the coffee piping ingredients a bit. Here is the changes:
Topping:
60g butter
60g castor sugar (I reduce to 40g)
1.5 eggs (I use 75g)
60g plain flour
1/2 tbsp instant coffee, mixed with
1/2 tbsp hot water, cooled (**i chg to 1 tbsp)
1/2 tsp coffee paste (**i omit)

No comments: