Friday, September 6, 2019

Spicy Bulgogi Pork Strips


I love korean food, especially kimchi, their bulgogi marinates too! I normally use my bulgogi for grilling meat slices when I am having steamboat! The meat is so yummy on its own after grilling! 


This is the marinate I am using. I have both spicy and non-spicy version. Usually I use a spoon of the marinates, add some sesame oil and chinese wine. Just like that will be so flavourful already! 


I am using this part of the pork called - 不见天 which is from the armpit. Yes sounds weird but ever since I first started eating this part of the meat, I never buy other parts for stirfry already! Therefore today trying to deepfry and see if its still soft and juicy! Indeed it is! Penning down my recipe so i can always refer back!



Spicy Bulgogi Pork Strips
400g Pork (am using pork armpit aka 不见天), cut into thin strips
2Tbsp Spicy Bulgogi sauce
1Tbsp Sesame oil
1Tbsp Chinese wine

1) Add the above seasoning to the pork strips and marinate overnight
2) Coat strips with cornflour and deepfry for about 3mins each side. Do not overcook! Serve warm!

No comments: