Thursday, September 19, 2019

Tako Balls


Been wanting to do this again after i gotten the non-stick tako ball pan. A nice neighbour turn friend got me a pack of the flour for me to reattempt after my first try failed. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



Using the tako ball mix from Don Don Donki. As the instructions was partially covered by the english label (for the ingredients), I made a rough estimation on what I could managed to see and mix the batter up. Phew! I think it seems alright! 


First i heat up and took up pan. Pour batter with a ladle, put in ingredients then let it set a bit. Using the sticks to flip them up a bit, i scoop more batter to cover them. And repeat a few times til i successfully make them into balls! 


Once it turns into a ball, doesnt have to be a perfect ball shape, i let then cook til nicely browned before taking them out. I topped them with the tako ball brown sauce (got from don don donki) , mayo and bonito flakes (got this from daiso). 


This is how it looks like inside after I took a bite. I think it is good for a first attempt! Yums!! Need practise more!!

Tako Balls (makes 36)
Toppings:
4 slices Ham, small cubes
Frozen corn
4 slices Cheese, small squares

Batter:
250ml Tako ball mix
400ml water
1 egg

Stir and mix well with a whisk. Follow above steps.



No comments: