Friday, November 19, 2021

Fusion Live Cooking Nov 19 (Thermomix)


Today’s live cooking was a mixed of fusion as I plan to prepare tea ahead too! Lately weather has made me very tired and lazy to cook. Thankfully for my thermomix, I can always delegate to my kids in a way 🙈

We started off with Mac & Cheese and it was a hit! It was nicer than the previous recipe I tried with cookidoo! The portion was quite big and I reduce the portion. Yet I still have 2 single portion in my chiller, probably gonna eat it up for dinner ❤️


Next up we had a quick cook! Took us about slightly less than 30mins to cook this dessert for tea later! Our favourite mung bean soup! I always love it thick thick with the grainy mung beans without being too mushy. Managed to grab some youtiao to send in time for tea!
 

Yummy and I love the grainy beans. Gonna share what amendments I made to both the recipes to suits my family tastebuds. Feel free to try and adjust accordingly to your family preference as well. 

Mac & Cheese (modified slightly from Cookidoo)
  • 12oz elbow macaroni 
  • 8oz cheddar cheese, cubed (1 in.)
  • 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed (1 in.), divided
  • 8 oz Emmental cheese, cubed (1 in.)
  • 13oz whole milk, added another 100-200ml to thin to my preference
  • 2tbsp all-purpose flour  
  • 1½ oz unsalted butter, in pieces, divided
Method:
I follow exactly as per recipe, but i omit step 5

Mung Bean Dessert Soup (modified slightly from Cookidoo)
Ingredients (remains same)
#1 Added more cornstarch to thicken
#2 Added knotted pandan leaves
#3 Step1, only varoma for 10mins with knotted pandan leaves


No comments: