Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Apple Cinnamon Muffin



Today decided to make these muffins, have bookmarked them for so long and finally got to it! Steps are very fast and straightforward. I use 1 apple instead of the 250g that recipe calls for as I dun wan to be left with 1/2 apples. When the batter is ready, it smells so good with the honey and cinnamon! oh my!


I bake them slightly longer than the recipes mentioned. And it comes out nicely browned and really smell super super good! I left them tilted to cool in the muffin tray.


Finally cooled down and i tore 1 to see the inside and check the texture. It is soft soft n slightly moist. I pinch a bit for taste test and I, myself love it! I believe the kids will love it as well! 


See how soft it is and it bounces back! I halve the recipe this round as no one to share the muffins with. Gonna be a work from home day the next day so I made the least I could with the recipe! Yummy! 


Apple Cinnamon Muffin
(recipe from Cookidoo, cut halve)
1 apple, approx 180g (recipe calls for 250g)
75g unsalted butter 
85 brown sugar (can reduce another 10-15g)
2 eggs
40g honey (can reduce to 30g)
150g bread flour
3/4tsp cinnamon powder
1/2tsp baking powder

1) Cut apples into quarter and set aside - 5sec speed 5
2) Add butter, sugar & eggs - 3mins 37deg speed 3
3) Add apples, honey, flour, cinnamon powder & baking powder - 20sec speed 3
4) Bake180deg for 25mins

No comments: