Friday, July 12, 2024

Baked Egg Cups


Baked some egg cups for breakfast and lunchboxes to school. Decided to share a simple prep-ahead and yummy lunchbox recipe that I always play around with. 


I am using this ingredients for this batch. I always change the toppings around to make it feel like a different thing each round I made them. I tried brocolli, spinach, ham, chicken, sausages as well. It all depends what your family likes. This batch is the first time I am topping them with feta cheese ❤️


This is how their final lunchboxes looks like! Left is for my sec 3 firstborn and right is for ny pri 2 youngest child. Both have different preference and so I always try to pack them to the best I can. 


Sitting down to take 1 before my run after dropping the youngest to school. He also tried a mouth and pass it. Says he gonna come home and have more for lunch too. So happy and blessed when your family love the food you made. Even my second child also had it for breakfast this morning as he was asking what was it when I was packing. Another thumbs up customer! 

Baked Egg Cups
6 Eggs
Some milk, ard 20g
Ingredients of your choice :
I used capsicum, cherry tomatoes, corn, shrimps
Feta cheese, toppings 

1) Mixed egg n milk n beat well
2) Add shrimps and cling wrap
3) Prep all other toppings and set aside
4) Pour egg mixture into cupcake cases
5) Add in remaining toppings, feta cheese on top
6) Bake 180deg x 20mins

No comments: