Thursday, October 11, 2012

For a little girl named Von

Happy 6th Birthday, Von!
Anyway, my seondary school friend intro one of his friend to ask me with baking some cupcakes for his little girl's birthday. We settled for mixture of Princess Icing since I have no confidence with fondant yet, and additional 30 Lollipop Cookies with - Von is 6!











Cut-out Lollipop Cookie (adapted from HappyHomeBaking)
100g Butter, softened
80g Caster Sugar (a bit sweet so I will reduce to 60g next round)
1 yolk
180g Cake Flour
20g CornFlour
1) Mix butter and sugar together
2) Add in yolk and mix well
3) Add in flour and fold in to soft dough. Chill for 30mins before shaping
4) Bake for 15-20mins at 180deg
**It is quite easy to handle and not sticky at all**
I am using the same recipe as per I used the other day and sort of reduce a little sugar for the chocolate cupcakes as it is way too sweet for my first round. It goes really well with the buttercream and definetely a keeper for future bakes.
Late night supper - Vanilla Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream & Chocolate Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream


No comments: