Monday, September 9, 2024

Overnight Oat (Inspired by Pamela Reif)


Been having overnight on off, depending on my mood for the next day breakfast or as dessert. Always love high protein meals as it helps with my active lifestyle as well.

Saw this Pamela Reif recipe and was inspired to have it for breakfast so quickly make it before I sleep so that I have ample time to chill them overnight.


I love the crunchy chocolate top, especially after the granola actually sets in with the melted chocolate after it hardens. Feel like having the outer layer of rochere to me. Yums! 


And this time round I made the chocolate layer slightly thinner, less greedy and it breaks up well. Sharing with you my own variation of this Overnight oat! ❤️


Overnight Oat (Pamela Reif, modified slightly)
Oat layer:
40g Rolled oats
1tsp Chia seed
20g Protein powder
Oat milk, jus enough to stir them well
Yogurt layer:
2Tbsp protein yogurt 
1/2Tbsp biscoff
Chocolate layer: 
5-6 Dark choc buttons
Toppings:
Homemade chocolate granola

1) Mix the oat layer well for the base
2) Mix the yogurt layer and put nicely over the oat
3) Pour the melted chocolate over and spread nicely
4) Sprinkle some granola and chill overnight


No comments: