Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Pistachio Scones



I think by now, most would have guessed how much of a pistachio lover myself is. πŸ˜‚ Sorry I made a bottle of pistachio butter and I love it so much. I just had to try all the recipes that I have kiv in my notes to see if they are edible and worth the carbs (altho i tweak them to a low carb version) 


Using my thermomix, 1mins is all it takes to knead them to come together. And the inbuilt scale, I can just weigh them all in and then get the dough done! 


I spread a layer of my homemade pistachio butter for extra flavour! Oh my, I love the combination! It helps to makes the scones not so dry as this recipe doesnt uses any butter. And it is slightly more crunchy than crumbly as most scones are. I love the bitterness of tbe cocoa nibs as well. Nice combi with pistachio. 


Guess what!! Each scones is less than 100kcal! Hard to imagine right!! Off to school they are! ❤️



Pistachio Scones
120g Almond flour
40g Wholegrain flour
20g Replacement sugar
50g Oat milk
1g Baking powder
20g Cocoa nibs
20g Pistachio, chopped


1) Put all ingredient in thermomix and knead for 1min
2) Put dough and form a square disc, fold into halves and repeat 3 more times
3) Roll out and spread pistachio butter
4) Foll into halve and cut into 8 triangles
5) Bake 180deg x 15mins

No comments: