Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Pistachio Cookies (Whole wheat version)


Been wanting to bake cookies but super lazy.  Chanced upon this pistachio cookies and immediately caught my attention. ❤️

Why? I have been finding reasons to make my pistachio butter again and I LOVE PISTACHIO! I saw a few bakes using pistachio so now I CAN MAKE THEM! hahaha.

Saw this low carb version in 小红书 and I tweak it slightly with whole wheat flour for a healthier version. The smell of the baking earlier on really really got me so excited and cant wait to have 1!  


Pistachio Cookie (Whole whear version)
70g Butter
40g Sugar
1 Egg (60g)
20g Pistachio cream (I used bomemade pistachio butter)
120g Whole wheat flour
1tsp Baking soda
Some chocolate buttons and crushed pistachio for deco

1) Mix soften butter and sugar til well mixed
2) Add in eggs gradually and mix well
3) Add in pistachio cream and mix well
4) Add in dry ingredients and mix well
5) Divide into 10 pieces and wrap each with a chocolate button
6) Leave them lightly spread out baking tray and sprinkle crushed pistachios on them
7) Bake 180deg x 20mins

No comments: