Did a simple and healthy salad to bring along for our picnic. Consist of chicken breast, sautee ham, tomatoes, avocadoes, quinoa, corn & fusilli.. Coupled along with a few drops of lemon juice, I added Zesty italian dressing and mix it up before bringing along with us.
A very fast recipe that barely needs 30mins to prep and assemble. Some prep work done night before and minimal work next morning.. And you have a fulfiling and healthy salad for all! Oh, did I mention, my kids love salad and us too!!
Avocado Chicken & Quinoa Salad
4 Strips Chicken Breast
4 Slices Ham
1/2 Cup Corn
1/2 Cup Quinoa
1 Cup Fusilli
1 Cup Cherry Tomato
Zesty Italian Dressing
Few drops of lemon juice
1) I use 1 pot enough to add Fusilli, Quinoa, Corn & Chicken breast to boil. Drain
2) I cut the ham into small squares night before and bake/sautee slightly on the morning
3) Cut cherry tomato into halves. Cut avocado into cubes and add lemon juice and stir to prevent browning
4) Add all ready ingredients in container except chicken breast. Tear chicken breast directly into container
5) Add salad dressing and stir til desired taste.