Friday, September 1, 2017

Banana Chocolate Muffins


Last min decided to bake banana muffins so had to search for an easy recipe. Wanted to bring them for our picnic and since its early morning, so wanna pack simple. Bringing along a salad and some muffins, along with some titbits. We decided to grab lunch instead of prepping lunch.

Search a few blogs and decided to go with Grace's recipe. Her recipe always looks so yummy. And this recipe is very straightforward. Only 2-bowl, mix together and bake. But in my haste, coaching helper at the same time, i dump all the wet ingredients then dry on top. 🀦🏻‍♀️🀦🏻‍♀️🀦🏻‍♀️

Luckily it still turns out well. And I also hide 1/2 cube of Laughing Cow cheese in the muffins. I hope the kids enjoy their snack. And since I only have 2 small bananas at home, approx 90g, I halve the recipe. Yummy!! My gal super love it!

Oh and did I mention that the salad is yummy! Along with the Zesty Italian dressing, oooohhhhh!! Yum! I will share the recipe when I am free to do a short write up!



Banana Chocolate Muffins (adapted from Taglicious)
2 small bananas (90g)
25g Brown sugar
20ml Oil
15ml Milk
1tsp Vanilla paste
1 Egg
95g Cake Flour
1tsp Baking powder
1/2tsp Salt
Handful of chocolate chips

1) I put above ingredients in the above sequence and do a quick mix
2) Add chocolate chips last, according to the amount you want
3) Scoop batter and fill 1/2 of cupcake case, put 1/2 cheese and cover with batter til 80% full
4) Bake at 170deg for 20-30mins

No comments: