Die also wanna do a Banana cake so quickly find a simple and easy recipe online. Wanna make some sweet potato banana cupcakes but kept on reading over and over and wondering if the kids will like it. So I ended up just baking a plain old fashion Banana Cake.
Saw a few sponge cake method recipes but it deter me. I want a recipe whereby I can throw everything into a bowl and mix it up. Esp with the 3 rascals close to bedtime, I just need a simple, easy and delicious recipe. And finally i stumbled on this from Bear Naked Food!
It is soft, sweetness of the banana and yummy! Love how soft and moist the cake texture is.
And so the 2nd king at home says he wants to trade chocolate muffins for them!
Banana Cake (adapted from Bear Naked Food)
150g Caster Sugar
1 tsp vanilla paste
3 Big Banana
160g Cake Flour
1tsp Baking Powder
1tsp Cinnamon Powder
Pinch of salt
1) Mix butter and sugar til dissolved.
2) Add eggs, vanilla paste, milk and mix well
3) Mash banana and mix to mixture
4) Sift flour over mixture and mix until no flour can be seen. Do not overmix.
5) Bake at 160deg for 50-60mins