Thursday, October 25, 2018

Spicy Korean Kimchi Pork Lunchbox


Love korean food a lot as it is mostly spicy which is my favourite among all the taste! Always try to recreate as it is much cheaper and I can have a bigger portion! πŸ™ŠπŸ™Š


The other day saw this and went to try it! Its yummy but i feel that its nothing really that special to pay that amount just to eat my rice in a lunchbox! Been waiting to make them at home for myself! I added my favourite Shimeiji mushrooms too! 


After serving it in a lunchbox I found at home, shake it hard and good, it looks exactly like the one I had! Slurrpppp!! Shiok to max!! Sharing my simple recipe of the Korean Kimchi Spicy Pork with you! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 

Korean Kimchi Spicy Pork Lunchbox
1 plate Shabu Collar
3Tbsp BiBiGo Kimchi 
2Tbsp BiBiGo Pepper Paste
Dash of Korean Chillia Flakes
1/2 Onion
1/2 pkt Shimeiji mushroom
Some water 

1) Sautee Onion and Mushroom.
2) Add pepper paste and a bit of water. Add in kimchi and stir fry well.
3) Add in shabu collar piece by piece. And mix in well. Add a little bit more water if too dry. Serve warm! 

No comments: