Friday, October 26, 2018

Creamy Seafood Pasta


Decided to use up my milk and came across a video recipe that milk can be use as a base for Cream Pasta. So here I am, with my own rendition of it! Turns out really yummy and delicious! I love mine with tobasco sauce!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I used my favourite ingredients - shimeiji mushroom, scallops & prawns! Glad with my decision and really love this pasta today! The kids was stored in their thermos to keep warm til they come back from school, they said that it taste a bit like Mac & Cheese yet not overly cheesy! I think its frm the stirring in of shredded mozarella & cheddar at the end! It flavour up the dish!


Here you go, my lunch with CP Honey wings! 

Cream Sauce Pasta
Enough Pasta for 4 adults
200ml Fresh Milk
3Tbsp Shredded Mozarella & Cheddar
6-7 Prawns
5-6 Scallops
1pkt Shimeiji Mushroom
1/2 Onion

1) Sautee onion til soft. Add in mushroom and stir til water comes out. Let it simmer a while.
2) Add prawns and scallops and fry til cooked.
3) Add milk and bring to boil then throw in pasta.
4) Mix the pasta well with the sauce. Then stir in shredded mozarella & cheddar.
5) Sprinkle chopped parsley and serve warm!

No comments: