Sunday, May 19, 2019

Char Siew III


Using the correct part for my char siew, this is so so delicious! Lean with the correct amount of fatty parts! Gosh! Today i ran out of hoisin sauce so I use another way to marinate them. Taste amazingly good too!!

I specially ordered online and a nice member recommended to buy this portion for char siew. Another favourite part is pork jowl, cheek area for making char siew too! 


Char Siew
300g 不见天
2Tbsp LKK char siew sauce
1Tbsp Oyster sauce
1Tbsp wine
1Tbsp Sesame oil


1) Marinate at least couple hours ahead.
2) Air fry 180-200deg for 20mins. Slice and serve warm.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous quest there. What occurred after? Take care!

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing provides clear idea designed for the new
visitors of blogging, that truly how to do running a blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before
but after checking through some of the post I
realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I
found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

Anonymous said...

Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your
site. Im really impressed by it.
Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I'll
definitely digg it and individually suggest
to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same
topics? Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Easy, yummy and failproof. I'm making this using pork muscle and turned out yummy and addictive.
Thanks Pris <3