Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Oreo Chiffon cupcakes



Using back this old recipe for my mini chiffon cupcakes lately! Easy to put together and so far the texture I love it. I did 2 versions, 1 oreo chiffon and 1 oreo chocolate chiffon. 




The cupcakes need to be filled just at the brim so that it will rise nicely during baking and collapse nicely after cooling.. love them! So nicely baked.. (for my standard la 🙊)

Since I have friends asking me about the recipe, I decided to write down what I added and change to the original recipe for new bakers. Hopefully can understand how to mix it up! 

Oreo Chiffon cupcakes
7-8pcs oreo, without cream crushed
7-8 oreo cream
4 egg yolks
115g milk
100g sugar
150g flour
75ml corn oil
1tsp baking soda
1tsp vanilla essence

4 whites
90g sugar

Oreo Chocolate Chiffon cupcakes
7-8pcs oreo, without cream crushed
7-8 oreo cream
4 egg yolks
115g chocolate milk
100g sugar
150g flour
1.5tbsp cocoa powder
75ml corn oil
1tsp baking soda

4 whites
90 sugar

1) Seperate oreo cookies and cream. Crush the cookies and leave aside.
2) Put ingredients for cake batter in a boil n whisk it well
3) Beat whites and sugar til stiff peaks
4) Fold in whites to batter in 2-3 addition then fold in crushed cookies
5) For cupcakes: scoop and fill to brim and top with a mini oreo or cracked oreo cookies chunk
For chiffon cake: Fill tin to almost 3/4 full
6) Bake at 160-180deg at 30mins for cupcakes and 50-60mins for cake or til top browned nicely

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got this web site from my buddy who informed me concerning this web page and at the moment this time I am browsing this web site and
reading very informative articles or reviews at this time.