Thursday, September 2, 2021

Banana Walnut Cake - Thermomix


Been wanting to bake whenever I see my friends sharing their bakes. Today finally decided to drag my butt to bake! And it didnt disappoint me! 10mins is all it takes to make the batter and washing is so convinent! Jus a mixing bowl and a baking tin. Loving it!
 

Can u see how smooth the batter is? So nicely mixed up! And u knw its a good batter and feel nice about it when u sees it! OMG SMELL SO GOOD!!


I baked for 45-60mins, tenting it at the end to prevent the top from burning. End results is amazing! Soft and so fragrant this round! Youngest kept asking for bigger piece when I gave 2 aldy. Even secondborn loves it and go for second piece! 

Banana Walnut Cake (adapted from Cookidoo)
4 eggs
150g sugar
180g oil (i use olive oil)
250g banana
180g flour
1tsp baking powder
1tsp baking soda

1) Preheat oven to 150deg
2) Insert butterfly whisk. Add eggs, sugar, oil. 5mins, sp 3.5
3) Remove butterfly whisk. Add banana. 15sec, sp 5
4) Add flour, baking soda, baking powder. 45sec, sp 3
5) Pour batter out. Put walnut on top and bake at 150deg gor 45-60mins

No comments: