Friday, September 24, 2021

Chocolate Fruit Tarts


Been craving for fruit tarts as I really love eating the tart base. Loved crunchy base each time I bite into a tart. ❤️



Saw this recipe while browsing cookidoo and saw this 2 recipes! Cant imagine how this 2 pairs together as a fruit tart!!! I totally love the custard, felt like can eat like a pudding with fruits as topping! 


I made some custard corn bread as I had a lot of custard! My kids love it so much that they were snatching the last corn bread! LOL. 

You can watch the simple video here. Bread recipe can be found here!
 
Chocolate Tarts (adapted from Cookidoo)
170g plain flour
30g cocoa powder
100g unsalted butter, cubed and freeze 30mins
50g icing sugar
1egg

1) Add all ingredients - Turbo 2s x6 times
2) Roll out on floured mat and shape into mould.
3) Fridge for 45mins and bake 180deg x 10mins

Cream Filling (adapted from Cookidoo)
70g caster sugar
40g cornflour
500g milk
2 eggs
2 yolk
1tbsp vanilla extract 

1) Add all ingredients - 7mins/90deg/sp 4
2) Pour cream filling out and cover top with cling and cool for an hour. Fridge for 2hrs before assembling

No comments: