Saturday, September 4, 2021

Nutella Brownie w/Walnuts & Sea Salt chips


Been thinking what to do with my expiring nutella and decided to put into good use! Making a special brownie treat for my secondborn tutor! 


I overbaked slightly as I was busy with meal preps but luckily it is crusty at the sides and fudgy in the middle! This would go so well with a scoop of ice cream!

As I did not have any vanilla, I decided to load it with extra chocolate icecream! Lol! So rich, fudgy, chocolately! Great way to enjoy your Saturday dessert treat!  


Simple belated Teachers’ day gift for my secondborn tutor. Hope she likes it!

Nutella Brownie w/Walnut & Sea Salt Chips (adapted from Thermomix Truly Asian)
250g Nutella
30g dark choc chips
2 eggs
60g cake flour (I used plain flour)
pinch of salt
Extra choc chips or walnuts or desired toppings

1) Preheat oven to 180deg
2) Weigh using mixing bowl and add in all ingredients
3) Mix for 45secs, sp 5
4) Bake for 12mins x 160 deg (I lower as I am using Ninja foodi, if not maintain at 180deg)

No comments: