Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Cookie Crumble Cheesecake - Thermomix

 

Hub has been asking why I didnt bake his favourite when he sees me on a baking streak. Been a while since I have been baking too. And I knw he loves cheesecake without the cookie base, I decided to make 1 for him!


As usual I had to do a ‘Priscilla’, using the wrong size of the cake tin ONCE AGAIN! Lol! It would have fit a 4” nicely with a nice height! I added a cookie crumble toppings to create a texture and enhance the flavour. I had to say, He AGREES! 

The wrong tin aside. The texture of the creamcheese was creamy yet not overly gelat. The lemon juice helps to add some zest to it. The cookie crunch helps to elevates the texture so well that hub gave his thumbs up!


Packing 2 slices off to my neighbour! ❤️

Cookie Crumble Cheesecake (adapted and modified from some recipes in Thermomix Truly Asian)
- Makes a 4” nicely 
Cookie Crumble toppings: 
35g Cake flour
20g Plain flour
20g Butter
30g Sugar
6 Chipsmore cookies, crushed in pieces

Creamcheese Filling:
250g Creamcheese
40g Milk
1egg + 1 yolk
1tsp Vanilla extract
1tsp Lemon juice
70g Sugar

1) Blitz cookie crumble toppings except chipsmore and keep in a bowl and set aside for later - 10s, sp6
2) Put all creamcheese, milk, sugar and vanilla extract into mixing bowl - 20sec, sp4
3) Add in eggs, lemon juice - 20sec, sp4
4) Pour creamcheese mixture onto baking tin. Sprinkle cookie crumble evenly and gently on the top of cake
5) Bake at 180deg x10mins then lower to 150deg x30mins or til cake set. Leave oven door ajar and cool inside
6) Referigerate once cake is fully cooled before serving

No comments: