Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Yakisoba - Thermomix

 

Because the gal is watching some jap manga, some jap anime so she asked me, Mummy u know what is Yakisoba? Do you knw how to cook it? I told her I nvr tried before but will try to cook it for her if she wants to have a taste. And so, I got to work! 

I search cookidoo and found out that IT INDEED HAS A SHRIMP YAKISOBA RECIPE! Decided to add smoked duck since they love it. Jus a simple version would do the job I supposed. πŸ™Š


And yes, its quick and delicious. But noodles wise, probably we would love to use angel hair next round. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Made a simple lunch for everyone today! The 3 portion noodles got us a fair share each! 

Yakisoba - Thermomix (adapted from Cookidoo)
3portion Noodles
1 smoked duck
6 tiger prawns, halve
1/2 onions
sesame oil
oyster sauce


1) Bring water to boil - 15mins 100deg sp1
2) Add noodles in to blanch for 3-5mins once water is boiling. Drained and set aside
3) Add sesame oil, onions - 5mins 120deg rv sp1
4) Add prawns and smoked duck - 3mins 120deg rv sp
5) Add in noodles and toss them slightly - 1min 100deg rv sp 
(i stopped at 30sec and help to toss the noodles evenly)

No comments: