Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Coffee Granola


Decided to fnally make my own coffee granola! Been looking for coffee granola and most of them are pricey, and the sugar level too. 


I mixed all the ingredients together and took the coffee from my favourite espresso capsule. Already excited to see the end products. Added all my favourite ingredients in my favourite coffee flavour. Yums!


Keeping them in a airtight container for snacks or as a topping with yogurt. Try it! You can also omit the coffee if you are not a fan or substitute with protein powder for a high protein snack, or even matcha powder or cocoa powder! Enjoy! 

Coffee Granola
100g rolled oats
30g chia seed
10g coffee powder (i use my espresso capsules)
30g pumpkin seeds
30g sunflower seed
30g almond/walnut mix
50g honey
23g coconut oil

1) Mix all the above til well combined
2) Spread them out on baking tray and bake 10-15mins x 160deg 
3) Stir them lightly and bake another 10mins
4) Cool them well and store in airtight container

No comments: