Thursday, August 15, 2024

Simple Flammkuchen


So what is Flammkuchen? Its a crispy base without any pizza sauce base and topped with cheese, onions etc and bake directly. Its like another variation of pizza.


Today decided to do a easy dinner for the 3 kids since hub and myself are eating light. We baked some zucchini, made some sweet potato, corn & egg salad along with it.


This base i tried to roll as thin as I can as I love crusty base. And topped with some cheese sausage, tomato paste and parmesan block that I used my thermomix to blend for me too. See how nicely blended it is. I love that I can blend them into coarse grains ❤️

Simple Flammkuchen - my way
(Recipe from Cookidoo)
Dough:
250g Plain flour
120g Water
30g Olive oil
Pinch of salt

Toppings: Tomato paste, Pamesan, Sausage

1) Put all ingredients for dough and knead 2mins
2) Wrap dough in cling wrap n rest for 30mins
3) Roll out n top with ingredients of my preference
4) Bake at 250deg x 15mins or til top is crispy and nicely charred

No comments: