Sunday, August 4, 2024

Fast & Easy Fried Noodles


Its the weekend! End of the week already and a new week is starting. Time really flies and its so scary, hahahha. 

Today decided to change my menu as it was raining the whole day since late morning. The weather is so cold and comfy that I even took a short nap before cooking dinner.

I have bookmarked this recipe for a while and since the cold weather has made me kinda lazy, what better day to cook this then. So here we go, and I was also craving some noodles (from watching too much Jinny Kitchen) 


I am using this noodles, as such I tweak the recipe a bit. If you are using those thicker kind of dry noodles then can consider to follow the cookidoo exactly. 

I love the seasoning of this noodles, it is jus nicely flavoured and not overly salty. With the non-fried noodles, I am quite comfortable to cook them once a while for the family as an indulgence ❤️

Fast & Easy Fried Noodles
(Recipe from Cookidoo, slight modifications)
30g Light soy sauce
30g Oyster sauce
10g Dark soy sauce
Pepper
1 whole Garlic
30g Olive oil (I used 20g olive and 10g sesame oil)
1 pkt Baby Kailan
300g Shrimps
150g Minced pork
5 portion Koka non-fried noodles

1) Set kettle to cook with 1L of water - Kettle mode
2) Put noodles in and cook for 3mins, stirring halfway. Drain and set aside - 3mins 100deg reverse spoon
3) Add garlic to mixing bowl - 5 sec, speed 5
4) Add cooking oil - 3mins 120deg spoon speed 
5) Add vegetables, minced pork & shrimps - 4mins, varoma, spoon speed
6) Add in cooked noodles and toss slightly - 2mins, varoma, spoon speed


No comments: