Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Protein Chiaseed Yogurt Jar

 

Saw this high protein chiaseed pudding on The Conscious Plant Kitchen and intrigued to try. So I decided to do something that I would love to have for dessert.

Decided to make then ahead for breakfast at work. Starting the day with a high protein meal so that it keeps me away from unneccesary snacking as well.


After recording down all the ingredients that I used to make this yogurt jar, 25g of protein worth. Yay! And it makes my breakfast so yummy, almost like having dessert for a meal. ❤️


My homemade coffee granola added a huge punch to the mildly chocolate flavoured from the protein powder. Its a wonderful combination. Do try it! 

Sidenote, probably my appetite is smaller. I would make into 2 portion for my next attempt and reduce the chiaseed portion to to 2/3 for 2 servings as I prefer a thinner layer for the chiaseed layer. I personally love the yogurt portion more and find it jus nice. 

Protein Chiaseed Yogurt Jar
(Inspiration from TheConsciousPlantKitchen)
20g Chiaseed
106ml Soy Milk
1tsp Honey
100g Hi-protein Yogurt
10g Chocolate Protein Powder
2 Weetbix
5g Unsweeten Cocoa Powder
30g Soy Milk
Homemade Granola

1) Mix chiaseed, soy milk and honey. Stir well and set aside. Stirring once a while to mix it up well
2) Mix yogurt and protein powder and set aside
3) Crushed 1 weetbix and mix with 30g soy milk and cocoa powder. Press it to bottom of container
4) Put chiaseed mixture in, it should be slightly thicker consistency already. 
5) Crushed 1/2 of weetbix on top of the chiaseed mixture layer
6) Pour yogurt mixture in and crushed remaining 1/2 weetbix on top and top with granola
7) Chill overnight. Eat cold as a dessert or a high protein breakfast

No comments: