Sunday, August 25, 2024

Peanut Butter Jam Muffin


Saw this interesting recipe way earlier and decided to try them today! I love peanut butter and jam and was curious to know how would they taste! And also, seeing that it used peanut butter as part of the recipe, I am really really so intrigued to know! 


I am using this peanut butter spread, love how creamy and smooth this is. Always yummy with my overnight oats and bread slices! Just the right taste I want when I am craving peanut butter. The strawberry preserve I am using was gifted by my lovely collit who got her hub to bring back from Germany! So sweet of her! I love it so much as it is natural sweetness with a slight tangy, not like our store-bought ones so sweet! 

While baking them, smells so so good! The peanut butter smell makes me so hungry! They rises nicely and some had the jam exposed on the top. 


This is how soft it is! Hub had 2 at a go and the kids love it so much. Hub says sweetness is just nice and asked for more jam next round. This is gonna be another frequent bakes for us!  

Peanut Butter Jelly Muffins
Recipe from Cookidoo, makes 12)
70g unsalted butter
200g Peanut butter (smooth)
85g Light brown sugar (Used 70g)
1 Egg
115g Yogurt (Accidentally added 130g)
130g Milk (Reduce to 110g as over add yogurt)
1tsp Vanilla
1tsp Baking powder
1/2tsp Baking soda
170g Plain flour
Pinch of salt
150g Strawberry Jam (I didnt weigh, just put small teapoon in the middle batter)

1) Add butter, peanut butter and sugar - 15sec speed 4
2) Add the remaining ingredient, except strawberry jam - 10sec speed 4
3) Scrap down and mix again - 5sec speed 4
4) Fill cupcake case to half and make a hole in middle of batter and put teaspoon of jam
5) Cover top with more batter
6) Bake 180deg x 22mins

No comments: