Friday, February 22, 2013

Colourful Hokkaido Chiffon with Strawberry Cream




Did a simple and fast recipe for this Sunday gathering with my #1 gal's frens at Mac's. Since I won't be able to do it on Saturday as I will be at my relative's place thus, I decided on Hokkaido Chiffon as it can be fridges and make in advance.
I am using the same recipe as I used previously for my Oreo Hokkaido Chiffon Cupcakes but I replaced the crushed Oreos to 1tsp vanilla extract. And I will be writing down the recipe I am using for the cream for my own documentation as well.. Haha~ 
I didn't used whipping cream with custard as I wanna use up my Frosty Whip. So I added strawberry milk to it and whipped to stiff peak. So if you want to know the proportion, here you go:

Strawberry Cream
150g Frosty Whip
140ml Strawberry Milk

Whip both ingredient to stiff peak and pipe into the chiffon cupcakes

No comments: