Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kueh Bolu - III



Another attempt on Kueh Bolu again, much raved by a fellow baking lover, Cindy thus I am so tempted to bake them. It originates from a baking lover, Soh Pin Tee from BW and Cindy added vanilla extract to make it more fragrant.
I tried the recipe as I forgot to buy bread for the kids, so it will comes in handy for them as breakfast. I did 3 versions - Plain, Chocolate Rice & Pandan. All taste equally yummy and fragrant. You should try them if you have time!

Kueh Bolu (adapted from Soh Pin Tee, modified by Cindy)
30g Plain Flour (I use Cake flour)
1 egg
25g sugar
1/4Tbsp Veg oil
1/4tsp Vanilla Extract
Some melted butter to grease the pan

1) Preheat oven at 200deg, put greased pan to heat them
2) Beat sugar & eggs til it increased in volume
3) Fold in flour, add oil & extract
4) Put batter into greased and 'preheated' pan
5) Bake for 10-12mins or til golden brown

No comments: