Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Irisa is 4



With just a 2 days allowance, I had to managed my CNYorders and come up with a 3D Princess Cake + 14 cupcakes for Irisa school birthday celebration. It's a feat to me and I am glad that I managed to come up with a good and satisfying end product! It brought a huge smile on her face and that is priceless! 
I used DeQueen's Moist Choc Cupcakes this time and used MrsNgSK buttercake for the Pincess base. The cupcakes was yummy, as well as the base. And this round I used MMF to cover the base of Princess Cake as well as the decorations. I really admire those people working with fondant all the time, it really was not easy.. So a simple princess and there she goes.



Moist Chocolate Cupcake (adapted from DeQueen)
  • 63g softened butter
  • 70g sugar (original recipe was 80g)
  • 80g plain flour
  • 13g cocoa powder
  • 1/4 of 1/4 teaspoon coffee paste
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 egg
  • 60g milk
  • 6 pieces of choco mint chocolate(i am using Andes.),broken into 1/2
The Preparation:
  1. Sift flour,cocoa powder,baking powder and soda.
  2. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
  3. Add egg and mix well.
  4. Add coffee paste and milk,mix well.
  5. Stir in (1.) with a spatula,mix well.
  6. Fill up 1/4 of the liners,drop the chocolate in,fill the liners with more batter to 3/4 full.

No comments: