With just a 2 days allowance, I had to managed my CNYorders and come up with a 3D Princess Cake + 14 cupcakes for Irisa school birthday celebration. It's a feat to me and I am glad that I managed to come up with a good and satisfying end product! It brought a huge smile on her face and that is priceless!
I used DeQueen's Moist Choc Cupcakes this time and used MrsNgSK buttercake for the Pincess base. The cupcakes was yummy, as well as the base. And this round I used MMF to cover the base of Princess Cake as well as the decorations. I really admire those people working with fondant all the time, it really was not easy.. So a simple princess and there she goes.
Moist Chocolate Cupcake (adapted from DeQueen)
- 63g softened butter
- 70g sugar (original recipe was 80g)
- 80g plain flour
- 13g cocoa powder
- 1/4 of 1/4 teaspoon coffee paste
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 60g milk
- 6 pieces of choco mint chocolate(i am using Andes.),broken into 1/2
- Sift flour,cocoa powder,baking powder and soda.
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add coffee paste and milk,mix well.
- Stir in (1.) with a spatula,mix well.
- Fill up 1/4 of the liners,drop the chocolate in,fill the liners with more batter to 3/4 full.